In diesem Beitrag haben wir 15 Scrum-Zitate zusammengestellt, die Sie inspirieren werden.
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and starting on the first one.” – Mark Twain
- “Individuals don’t build great companies, teams do.” – Mark Suster
3. “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” – Vincent Van Gogh
4. “We don’t need an accurate document. We need a shared understanding.” – Jeff Patton
5. “If you can Scrum it you can do it” – Dennis Dielissen
6. “Don’t just commit to the sprint. Commit to the marathon.” – Yulin Lee
7. “Agile retrospectives give the power to the team, where it belongs!” – Ben Linders
8. “If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.” – Steve Jobs
9. “The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.” – Phil Jackson
10. “Efficiency is doing things right; effectiveness is doing the right things.” – Peter Drucker
11. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
12. “Scrum is like your mother-in-law, it points out ALL your faults.” – Ken Schwaber
13. “It’s better to solve the right problem approximately than to solve the wrong problem exactly.” – John Tukey
14. “When you hand good people possibility, they do great things.” – Biz Stone
15. “Successful problem solving requires finding the right solution to the right problem. We fail more often because we solve the wrong problem than because we get the wrong solution to the right problem.”- Russell Ackoff