- Cologne, Virtual Classroom or Inhouse
- 2 days
- From 9:00 am until 5:00 pm
- IIABC.org and Scrum.org Certification
- Lunch, drinks & snacks
What does this Scrum Master training include?
The Scrum Master guides the Scrum team. This person is responsible for the smooth continuation of a project. He guides the daily stand-up meetings in which the progress, the upcoming activities within the project, and the problems are discussed. This two-day training is aimed at learning:
- How to function as an effective Scrum Master
- How to eliminate impediments
- How to appropriately support the Scrum Product Owner (e.g. when establishing backlogs)
- How to involve the teams in the process of Agile development of products and services
Many common practical cases in working as a Scrum Master are treated during the training. Furthermore, there are many simulations during the course that will allow you to appropriately master the principles of Scrum. Our trainers are all experienced Scrum Masters and can draw upon enormous amounts of practical examples.
You can optionally take the Scrum Master exam (PSM I) through Scrum.org or IIABC.org. If you pass the exam, you will receive an officially recognized certificate.
Note: no prior knowledge is needed for this training.
- After the training, you receive a code by email that you can use for one exam attempt. You can take this exam on a day and time that is pleasant for you.
- The exam is in English and should be completed within a certain time period.
- If you do not pass, you can take the exam again on your own initiative through Scrum.org
After finishing the course, you receive an Agile Scrum Group certificate. If you have chosen to take an exam through Scrum.org or IIABC.org, you also receive an official certificate that shows that you are qualified to function as a Scrum Master.
- The International Institute for Agile Business Certification (IIABC.org): The exam you will take after the course is named “Agile Business Advanced – Facilitating the Process”. IIABC.org is focused on Agile within non-IT organizations and is an initiative from the Agile Scrum Group. The exam is available in English and Dutch.
- Scrum.org: You can also take the exam from Scrum.org. You will take the PSM I exam. If you pass, you’ll earn a certificate indicating that you’re capable of guiding Scrum teams. The exams of Scrum.org are focused on applying Scrum within an IT environment. The exams are available in German, English and Dutch.
- The costs are 990 € incl. Agile Business Advanced – Facilitating the Process exam via IIABC.org
- The costs are 1,145 € incl. the PSM I exam via Scrum.org
The price includes all training materials, the Agile Scrum Group certificate, drinks, snacks and lunch. The price excludes VAT.
Did you know that you can get a discount of 10% when you book another training with us?